Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Business Development (creating new opportunities and new prospects)
- Meeting up with clients to do presentations
- Networking at events and manage customer relationships
- Develop and execute sales strategies
- Working as a team to achieve goals and sales target
- Have at least 3-4 years of working experience in the large format and events industry
- Knowledge of materials required
- Well verse in excel and other Microsoft Office Software
- Possess good communications and presentation skills
- Able to bring in new business opportunities for the Company
- Driven and results orientated
- Possess own transport is an added advantage
- Contributing to new sales in company’s products such as point-of-sales stands, wall murals, pillar wraps, pull-up banners, exhibition booths, signage, etc.
Why Join Us?
We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
We forged knowledge and skills through guidance by team leader
We provide career advancement to employees with positive attitude and contributions to the company.
Salary : Negotiable
Location : East, 705 Sims Drive #04-01 to 05 Shun Li Industrial Complex
Working Hours : Mon-Fri : office hours, Alternate Sat : half day
For interested applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com with a recent photograph ,
indicating current or last drawn salary and date of availability to commence work.
We thank you for your response ; only short-listed candidates will be notified.